Green Falls State CampgroundVoluntown, CT
Come explore the many miles of roads and trails available for the hiker, snowmobiler, motorcyclist, and equestrian within Pachaug State Forest. The Green Falls Campground has 18 wooded campsites. Reservations must be made through Reserve America for the Green Falls campground. Please note that the southern entrance to the Green Falls Area (Denison Hill Road) passes through private property, very close to a residence. Please obey the 10 mph speed limit, respect private landowners, and be cautious of pedestrians in the roadway.
All Terrain Vehicles (ATV's) are strictly prohibited in the forest.
Green Fall Pond Rd.
Voluntown, CT 06384
(8:00 a.m. – Sunset)
Main (860) 376-4075
Green Falls campgrounds are somewhat rustic without showers, RV hookups, and other creature comforts. But what it lacks in frills and cell phone signals, it more than makes up for with natural scenery, fresh air, and solitude. The perfect place to get away from it all!
2023 season: April 7 – October 9
Forest office: (860) 376-4075
Green Falls Campground
- Green Falls Road (Green Falls area)
- 18 wooded campsites with picnic table
- Campground Map
RESERVE A CAMPSITE
- Online: Green Falls Campground
- By phone: 1-877-668-CAMP (2267)
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- There is no drinking water available at Green Falls Campground
- Pachaug State Forest and the Green Falls Campground are alcohol-free facilities
- There is very limited cell phone coverage in Pachaug State Forest
Parking is free.
Campsite fees separate.
Yes, on leash